Popular Swimming Pool Styles in Miami
If you’re planning a pool remodeling project for your Miami pool, you can choose from a comprehensive range of pool styles.
- Above Ground Pools: These pools are more budget-friendly than other kinds of pools. Plus, they’re portable, so you can take them with you when you move. You can also add a deck to this pool.
- Architectural Pools: These pools have definite lines and are geometric in most cases. Architectural pools mimic the style and layout of the house.
- Indoor Pool: An indoor pool is under a roof, is in a geometric shape, and is insulated. It’s open for year-round swimming. On average, the cost for these pools is lower than for outdoor pools.
- Infinity Pools: These pools are also called negative edge pools and most often highlight a view. They give off an impression that the water is falling from the edge, like a waterfall.
- Lap Pool: These pools are built for fitness purposes. Mostly, they’re long, rectangular, narrow, and over 50 feet long.
- Plunge Pools: Plunge pools contain cold water and resemble the pools used by the Chinese and Ancient Romans for medicinal purposes. They might be a part of an in-ground pool or be separate.
- Inground Pools: An inground pool lives up to its name in terms of placement. Such pools are made of concrete, fiberglass, or vinyl.
Get in Touch With Us
We want to hear from you about your Pool Resurfacing concerns. No Pool Resurfacing job in Miami is too big or too small for our experienced team!